Today’s L&D and HR departments are tasked with a wide range of initiatives but do they actually deliver business value?
According to a new Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study by Forrester Consulting, with the appropriate leadership development program in place, it is possible to measure both the quantitative and qualitative impact of such programs, which include cost savings, retention, efficiencies, productivity and more.
Watch the on-demand livestream, or download the executive summary to learn:
- How effective is L&D at influencing talent attraction and retention? What is the bottom-line impact?
- How companies like Sodexo, Fujifilm, Healius and more, are driving leadership development programs and a continuous learning culture for people and business impact
- What should be measured for L&D programs? Are current measurement frameworks outdated, if so, what then would speak to the business and organisation?
- Bhawna Gandhi, Human Resources Director, Sodexo
- Jacely Voon, General Manager of People, Culture & CSR / Head of Human Resources, Fujifilm
- Garth Quinn, Head of People Experience, Healius
- Fiona Glendinning, Head of People APAC, CoachHub
Opening Insights Speaker:
Yu Dan Shi, Head of Behavioural Science APAC, CoachHub
Host & Moderator:
Tim MacCartney, SVP APAC, CoachHub